The new salary requirements for highly skilled migrants, Intra-Corporate Transferees (ICT) and European Blue Card holders for 2019 have been announced and are as follows*:
- Highly skilled migrants, 30 years and older: EUR 4,500.
- Highly skilled migrants under 30 years: EUR 3,299.
- Highly skilled migrants who graduated in the Netherlands at higher education or university level or graduated at one of the designated universities from the top 200 ranking and who have started working as highly skilled migrant within 3 years after graduation: EUR 2,364.
- European Blue Card holder: EUR 5,272.
* These are the minimum gross monthly salaries excluding holiday allowance.
In addition to this, please note the salaries for ICTs, highly skilled migrants and blue card holders should at all times be at market level.
The above mentioned salary requirements only apply for applications received by the IND on or after January 1, 2019.