In the current economy, international trade, business travel and cross-border employment are business as usual. New potential markets or specialised employees? The global market offers unprecedented opportunities for both mid-sized enterprises as well as multinationals. For many HR departments, however, international mobility, and especially its complex rules and regulations, is a source of a unique set of challenges.
For more than 15 years our immigration department has been assisting HR professionals from all corners of the world with matters relating to (im)migration. Together we look for the most pragmatic integral solution for your company. We value a personal touch and it has been our mission to ensure your internationals can start working quickly and hassle-free in their new country of employment.
Our immigration services consist, inter alia, of:
- guidance in the immigration procedure for employees and their family members
- applying for all necessary visas, work and residence permits
- organise Municipal registrations and opening of bank accounts
- accompanied appointments with authorities
- coordination of outbound assignments
- application for recognised sponsor status
- global mobility strategy advice
- payrolling through our in-house recognised sponsor, MILES
An important added value of LIMES is our broad expertise. As a one-stop-shop niche firm, we are completely specialised in cross border employment and internationally operating companies. With all services for a successful international company strategy under one roof, we are able to service ambitious companies on a broad spectrum.
“Before an expat comes to the Netherlands, LIMES has already taken care of the immigration procedure and prepared everything. Once the expat has arrived, a consultant joins the expat to the various appointments to finalise the formalities. This personal approach is greatly appreciated by our expats.”