If you are internationally active in a personal capacity or investing abroad, you will need to comply with international tax regulations in one way or another. This might be the case if you are an expat working for an international group, if you own a holiday home in Spain or France or if you are thinking about investing in a foreign company. Various tax aspects need to be set up properly. Such as: correct application of the 30% ruling, salary splits and international social security, as well as, for example, different types of tax returns at home and abroad. Our advisers are active in these areas every day.
A selection of our services to individuals:
- 30% ruling: advising on eligibility, applying for, submitting and handling
- optimising your (international) fiscal position
- advising on your international social security position
- advising on and implementing salary splits
- tax planning for directors and supervisory directors
- international wealth structuring and asset planning
- home ownership from an international perspective
- income tax returns at home and abroad
- objections against tax assessments and fiscal appeals
- arrival and departure arrangements
As a one-stop-shop and independent party, LIMES international can support you in all areas with integrated advice and compliance services.