We offer a one-stop-shop to assist you with the structuring and setting up your new business activities in the Netherlands:
- advising on the best, most efficient and most pragmatic way to structure your business activities in the Netherlands
- coordination of the incorporation of Dutch legal entities (e.g. BV, NV, etc.)
- registration of the Dutch legal entity, or (a Dutch branch of) your foreign legal entity with the Dutch trade register
- registration of the Dutch legal entity, or (a Dutch branch of) your foreign legal entity with the Dutch tax authorities for corporate income tax, Value Added Tax and payroll taxes purposes
- conclude Advance Tax Rulings with the Dutch tax authorities
- immigration law aspects, e.g. registration of the Dutch legal entity as a Recognized Sponsor, the application of residence and work permits for staff members, etc.
- services in the field of Global Mobility, gross/net calculations, split salary calculations and the implementation thereof in the payroll, application for the 30% ruling, advisory services in the field of social security and directors remuneration, etc.
- assistance with Dutch employment law matters and prepare (template) employment agreements
Besides the above services, we also provide and coordinate ongoing services in the field of:
- corporate income tax compliance — preparation of Dutch corporate income tax returns
- transfer pricing — preparation of Master File and Local File, Country-by-Country reporting and notifications, etc.
- Value Added Tax
- (confidential) payroll
- personal income tax compliance — preparation of Dutch personal income tax returns for employees
If you choose LIMES, all of the above services will be coordinated by a dedicated team within LIMES to ensure that you will be in compliance with Dutch tax laws, so that you can focus on business.
Fixed fees can be agreed for many of the above services, so that you will be able to control spending as much as possible.