Visa and work permits

Before an expat can live or work abroad, various different non-fiscal matters must be in order. Without a visa or work permit, for instance, you cannot start with your international assignment outside of the European Union. You want to be able to fully focus on the assignment and depart without having to worry about these problems. Our experts can help you realize this and take over all your burdens.

What can we do for you?

  • assisting with immigration, emigration or remigration
  • requesting the necessary visa, work permits and residence permits
  • handling local and fiscal registrations
  • apply for A1 statements
  • apply and extend Dutch residence permits

“Your international assignment can start without a hitch thanks to our advisers”

Call our head office

  • Voorschoterweg 23G
  • 2235 SE Valkenburg ZH
  • The Netherlands
  • Tel.: +31 88 089 90 00
Call direct

Please leave this field empty.


Download Download